How to become a freelance SAP consultant
Working as a freelance SAP consultant is challenging and enriching. Would you like to know how to become a freelance SAP consultant? Discover how you can enjoy the following benefits too:
- Independence and respect: you work in your own way and are appreciated for what you do, you choose which assignments you accept, you decide on your own time
- Remuneration: solid financial compensation, a nice company car without being restrained to a certain budget
- Satisfaction: you do what you like and you can make the most of your talents
Every aspect of freelance SAP consultancy covered
- Startup capital: starting a business requires a startup capital which you do not always have. I tell you how to launch your freelance SAP career with a minimum of capital.
- Getting assignments: obviously, you want to be hired for interesting and well-remunerating assignments. I can help you find them.
- Purchasing a company car and tools: which formula should you choose? Which tools are indispensable? This and many other questions will be answered during the training sessions.
- Accountancy, insurances, pricing and contracts
- Launching a successful website
- Additional training courses
Freelance SAP consultant: additional assets
4 additional reasons to choose my coaching if you want to know how to become a freelance SAP consultant
1. During the first year of your training, you pay me 0 euros. This allows you to build up a financial buffer and is another proof of my good intentions.
2. I am dedicated. Becoming a freelancer is one of the best decisions of my life, and I want you to experience the same satisfaction.
3. I have been a successful freelance SAP consultant for 7 years. I have an interesting, well-remunerated job and haven’t been unemployed for a day, not even in times of crisis. You can have this, too.
4. I am a perfectionist, during my job as well as during your coaching. Top quality is one of my main values for a reason.